What is ISO 14001:2015?
Environmental management system requirements include:
- Creating the organizational structure of the organization
- Planning activities and operations
- Determining responsibilities and authorities
- Practices to be followed to preserve the environment
- Documented procedures for the environmental management system
- Processes and resources to develop, apply, investigate, Review and maintain the organization’s environmental policy
This is based on the International Standard ISO 14001:2015, Which determines the procedures for achieving effective environmental management.