Introduction to internships
It is the training carried out for a group of participants from one side and the training is carried out within the company’s headquarters or in one of the halls of the equipped hotels, The training program may be pre-planned or implemented according to a sudden need, This type of training is done with ease of implementation and low financial cost against the number of trained persons, Sometimes it may be known as contractual or private training.
In-house/contractual/special training features
Contractual (in-house) training has a big advantage where its cost is 60% lower than public training for individual, in addition it is possible to customize the course and selecting practical examples and exercises from the activities of the organization, which increases the efficiency and effectiveness of the training.
Internships are suitable for you in the following cases:
- Availability of a group of participants and a suitable training room
- The desire to carry out the training program on the appropriate time and dates for you
- The desire to save the expenses spent in carrying out external training for each person individually
- The desire to customize the training program and practical activities and exercises to suit the nature of your work
- Participant can’t stay away from work for a long time