What are the types of ISO certificates?
There are many types of ISO certificates which can be obtained according to the scope and nature of the company’s work and one company can get more than one ISO certificate according to its objectives and strategic direction towards excellence and development, The ISO 9001 quality management standard is the most widely recognized
ISO certification is not limited to industrial companies only, However, any establishment, regardless of its activity, size or geographical location, can obtain the ISO certificate and extend this to industrial, commercial, service and agricultural companies.
The types of ISO certificates can be listed as follows:
|QMS Quality Management System according to ISO 9001||The most common standard relates to the implementation of quality specification in all operations and activities to increase the ability of the organization to provide high quality services and products, Many major companies require ISO 9001 to register suppliers as a prerequisite requirement for supplier acceptance, Many countries also require ISO 9001 to accept exports.|
|EmS specification in accordance with ISO 14001||Related to the application of environmental compliance standards within the organization to ensure control of all sources of risk and pollution and to ensure that the institution does not affect the internal and external environment and help the institution to analyze the environmental aspects and the effects of them and develop the necessary programs to remove sources of risk|
|FSMS food safety system specification in accordance with ISO 22000||Related to the application of food safety standards, hassb, risk analysis and control points in order to ensure the safety of food and its free from pathogens and pollution and to raise the ability of the institution to provide safe food and be applied to all institutions within the food chain|
|OH&S Occupational Safety and Health Department specification in accordance with ISO 45001||Related to the application of occupational safety and health requirements to control the risks in the institution that may threaten the safety of workers and buildings and their surroundings, preparedness and response to emergencies and how to behave properly and orderly in the event of an emergency|
|OH&S Occupational Safety and Health Department specification in accordance with OHSAS 18001||Related to the application of occupational safety and health requirements and was issued by the British Institute of Specifications BSI and after the issuance of ISO 45001 the BSI canceled OHSAS 18001 and complied with ISO 45001|
|ISO 50001||Related to the implementation of energy management and rationalization requirements and the development of mechanisms and programs that help to save energy and measure the success of these programs and follow up their implementation and commitment to them|
|ISMS specification in accordance with ISO 27001||Concerning the requirements of the security and confidentiality of the information and keeping it from being lost or damaged or hacked and is taken care of by all sectors that have sensitive data and are afraid of the waste and want to prove to their customers that their statement is safe and protected|
|Quality management specification for medical industries and devices in accordance with ISO 13485||Related to the application of quality requirements in the manufacture of medical devices and supplies, which are used in the medical field to ensure compliance with the requirements and legal legislation and to ensure that the devices and supplies are free of the causes of infection|
|BCMS business continuity management specification in accordance with ISO 22301||Related to the application of the requirements of continuity of the works to prepare the institution to establish, apply and maintain a system of business continuity that helps it to prepare and respond to emergencies and respond to them and develop recovery plans to get out of crises and disasters quickly|
|ISO 31000 business risk management specification||Related to the application of the requirements of the system of management, identification and analysis of risks and the development of plans and procedures to deal with those risks|
|ISO 21001||Related to the implementation of the requirements of the management of educational organizations and educational service providers and how to manage the system in an integrated way that helps to increase the quality of the service provided and good resource management|
|Customer Satisfaction Management Specification in accordance with ISO 10002||Related to the application of customer satisfaction management requirements and complaints and how to deal with them from the beginning of receipt until their resolution and the development of the relevant procedures and instructions to improve customer satisfaction and reduce customer complaints|
|ISO 26000 specification||related to the application of international standards on social responsibility in order to contribute to global sustainable development, By encouraging entrepreneurs and other institutions to exercise social responsibility to improve their impact on their workers, and their natural environments and communities|
|SA 8000 specification||Related to the application of social responsibility requirements to encourage enterprises to develop, maintain and apply socially acceptable practices in the workplace|
|Quality management specification in projects in accordance with ISO 10006||Related to applying the requirements of quality management in projects and how to control projects and control their outputs and manage them optimally|
|ISO 9001 in local administrations’ municipalities, Secretariats … “Etc. ” According to ISO 18091||Related to the application of ISO 9001 specification for quality management system in government departments and the development of the best method for its application in those entities|
Benefits of obtaining ISO certificates
- More than 1 million people in some 178 countries have received one Of the ISO certificates and the number is increasing
- For the organization’s competitive advantage:Statistics state that 73.3% of iso-type organizations achieve competitive advantages. That means she’s winning more jobs.
- Increased sales/business volume:Statistics state that 33.4% of iSO companies receive more demands from their customers for products/services. That means it’s gaining more business.
- Reduce lost sales/business volumeStatistics: Statistics that 69.3 of the field studies conducted on companies that do not apply ISO systems indicate that those companies have lost bids or offers and have won those tenders/offers of competitors with an ISO certificate, and many of those companies reported that they did not know why they lost those opportunities until it was too late.
- Easy and economical:Obtaining ISO certificates is no longer expensive and does not take as long as before, and you can rely on a specialist consultant to help provide technical support and help in implementing easy and easy procedures to ensure improved performance and achieve compatibility with iSO specification requirements so that it is easy and easy to obtain.
- Your competitor will get it soon:if your competitors don’t have an ISO, they may get it soon as 40 registered companies have got or are on their way to obtain the ISO certificate, and the longer you delay, it will have a negative impact.
- Facilitating work with government agencies and major companies:many entities and companies require dealing with companies that have ISO certificates
Support to get ISO certificate
At the Academy of Arab Professionals for Training and Consultancy, we seek to serve you and help you and provide the necessary consulting services to apply the standards and requirements for obtaining an ISO certificate.
We provide you with all consulting and training services to qualify and train human resources and build a documented system that is compatible with ISO requirements until you get the certificate through the following stages:
- Help you choose the most appropriate specification for your activity and achieve your goals and explain the advantages and procedures of applying each specification
- Analysis of the status quo and building a business plan for iso certification
- Training and qualification of workers to identify iso requirements
- Creating the documented system and required documents (procedures – work instructions – operating instructions – forms) to meet the requirements and requirements of ISO specifications
- Application of the documented system and record keeping to find physical evidence on the application
- Internal review
- Final certification review