Lean 6 Sigma Consultancy
If you want to develop your organization and make it work more efficiently and effectively while reducing loss and costs, The consulting services of the Academy of Arab Professionals for Training and Consultancy for Lean 6 Sigma application are the best way for you to do so, We apply Lean 6 Sigma through a data collection and analysis methodology, Based on facts and evidence in order to achieve the objectives of the institution, which includes increasing customer satisfaction and achieving the financial objectives of the institution and improving quality significantly, We do this by helping you draw and follow the best process route planner to reduce the lost and time needed to operate.
As experts in improving operations, We don’t rely on a single approach or template that we use with all customers, From our past experiences, we know that each organization has its own unique status, Therefore, we initially evaluate the organization in detail to develop a Lean 6 Sigma application strategy that will bring you tangible and measurable benefits.
Introduction to 6 Sigma Sigma
The 6 Sigma methodology is a measure of the organization’s quality, reaching perfection, measuring the extent of deviation from the correct performance and making processes with the greatest impact on the client less variable, And reduce or reduce errors and translate this into financial profits, and the methodology of the 6 Sigma is based on the collection and analysis of data which is the basis in the success of the application, It aims to reduce the rates of errors and reduce the size of the lost, which leads to the money being spent off track.
The 6 Sigma methodology is based on measuring the number of errors that occur in a process to reduce the rate of occurrence to 3.4 lines per million chances of error, which means reaching the efficiency level of 99.9997.
The application of the 6 Sigma methodology is not limited to manufacturing processes only, but includes all industrial, commercial and service processes, All activities can start to improve and reduce waste and excess costs by applying the 6 Sigma methodology.
Implementation of Lean 6 Sigma
Lean 6 Sigma consultants at the Academy of Arab Professionals will help your organization achieve quality, productivity and efficiency goals using DMAIC optimization strategies, This methodology includes five steps (definition – measurement – analysis – improvement – control)
- Definition: Identify and identify the problem, defects and errors from the point of view of the customer and the beneficiary of the product or service
- Measurement: Measure the problem and its process through numbers and data
- Analysis: Analysis of processes data to identify the root causes of defects and problems
- Improvement: Improving the process by finding solutions for reform and improvement, Reducing and preventing future problems using statistical analysis tools
- Monitoring: Identify the necessary monitoring tools to monitor the performance of operations and maintain the improvements applied to keep the process on track
The team of experts helps you with lean 6 Sigma in two ways:
- First, the lean 6 Sigma Black Belt consultants and experts are formed to play their role by:
- The advisory team in charge of implementing the Lean 6 Sigma methodology examines the processes in detail and submits a report containing available improvement projects and expected financial results to save costs and thus increase the profits of the business.
- Improve current processes with lss Define-Measure-Analyse-Control
- Create and execute new operations using the LSS Define-Measure-Analyse-Design-Verify (DMADV) method.
- Second, help your organization create and disseminate lean 6 Sigma culture at the enterprise level, By training the foundation’s staff on yellow, green and black belts and helping the organization to create the supporting infrastructure of Lean 6 Sigma so that LSS can be an integral part of the organization’s culture and how it carries out its work.
Lean 6 Sigma experts at Arab Professionals Center, We are fully prepared to help you take advantage of the benefits of implementing lean 6 Sigma. Contact us today to discuss your needs and get a free consultation.